is also known as PET strapping is used when regular polypropylene strapping isn’t strong enough to get the job done. Polyester strap most closely resembles steel strapping in its physical characteristics.
Polyester strapping will withstand higher tensioning than other plastic strapping up to 25% higher, with equivalent break strengths. It will retain tension on rigid loads better than other non-metallic strapping.
Quality’s polyester strapping is virtually unaffected by weather or ultraviolet rays. It is significantly lower in cost than steel strapping, a lot safer to use, and easier to dispose of too. Just imagine how to get rid of steel strapping waste? Polyester strapping is also much safer to use than metal strapping since it has no sharp edges.
Considering all of the above, polyester strapping has become a wise choice as a steel strapping replacement.
Production takes place round the clock in Clipsico pack production centers. Highly qualified teams of specialists manufacture Clipsico products satisfying the highest demands of quality on computer-controlled machines.
The Clipsico pack Polyester Strapping offers excellent mechanical features such as high breaking strength, outstanding elongation, and perfect tension retaining capabilities:
These characteristics result in:
- No damage or contamination of packaging goods (Corrosion-resistant)
- High shock absorption in case of impacts during transportation
- Less pressure on edges of packages (Corner Protectors often not needed)
- Perfect on individually secured packages
- Strap tension remains tight in cases where the package may shrink during storage or transportation
- Substitution of steel strapping by STARstrap™ Polyester allows the use of strapping with less breaking strength
- Reduction of material costs (up to 50% savings)
- Less risk of injury in case of strapping breakages
- Easy and clean handling compared to steel strapping (recyclable)